- “Visitor” - as an individual who visits the Site;
- “Buyer”, - a person or an organizational unit who places an order with the Service;
- “Receiver” - a person who receives the goods through the Service.
Both Buyer and Receiver may be referred to individually or collectively as “Users”, “you”, “yours”.
2. OUR PRINCIPLES
2.1 We adhere to the following principles according to Article 5 GDPR in order to protect your privacy:
- Principle of purposefulness - we process personal identification data fairly and in a transparent manner only for the achievement of determined and lawful objectives, and they shall not be processed in a manner not conforming to the objectives of data processing;
- Principle of minimalism - we collect personal identification data only to the extent necessary for the achievement of determined purposes and do not keep personal identification data if it is no longer needed;
- Principle of restricted use - we use personal identification data for other purposes only with the consent of the data subject or with the permission of a competent authority;
- Principle of data quality - we update personal identification data, which shall be complete and necessary for the achievement of the purpose of data processing;
- Principle of security - we protect personal identification data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical and organisational measures;
- Principle of individual participation - we collect personal identification information only by notifying persons of information collected concerning him or her, grant access to the information concerning him or her and by providing the right to the persons to demand the correction of inaccurate or misleading information.
3. DATA WE COLLECT
3.1.1. We may collect, record and analyze information of our website Visitors. Cookies and widget are used by us and our partners. We also use Google Analytics for the purpose of analytics. Information collected by this way is stored no longer than 1 year.
3.1.2. We collect data through visits to the Service including count of Visitors and visits, length of time spent on the Site, pages clicked on or from where Visitors have come.
3.1.3. We also record Usage Data. It is information collected automatically through Site (or third-party services employed), which may include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Visitors who use Site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the Visitor, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page) and the details about the path followed with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the Visitors’ IT environment.
3.1.4. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the web pages on our Site and how we perform in providing content to them. When combined with other information we know about them from previous visits, the data could possibly be used to identify them personally, even if they are not signed into our website. We use Google Analytics to analyze data. Information collected this way is stored for no longer than one year.
3.1.5. Processing of Usage Data relies on our legitimate interests. It is necessary for managing and running our business efficiently and effectively, providing quality services including website support, and determining who may be interested in them.
Maramio collects certain personally identifiable data about you, including data that is reasonably capable of being associated with you (“Data”). Examples of Data that Maramio collects include but are not limited to:
3.2.1 Personal Data
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable data may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name and surname, phone number, shipping address, billing information, company name.("Personal Data").
- We collect this data for the purpose of providing the Service, servicing your purchase orders and providing them, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries and improving our products and services.
- We retain personal data during any period in which you have expressed an interest in our products and services, for as long as you have an account with us in order to meet our contractual obligations to you, and for six years after that to identify any issues and resolve any legal proceedings.
3.2.2. Content Data. You also may choose to send Maramio Personal Data in an email containing inquiries about the Maramio and we use this data in order to help us respond to your inquiry.
3.2.3. Administrative notices. We may also send you notifications about registration status, password, confirmation information, payment and email change information.
3.2.4. Technical notice. We may also use your email address for order processing to send information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or youmay contact us via our Site.
3.2.5. Data Maramio Collects Automatically. We automatically collect certain data when you use the Service. The categories of data we automatically collect and have collected, including in the last 12 months, are as follows:Device Data, including data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating system, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and device identifiers such as IP address. When you visit and interact with the Service, Maramio may collect certain data automatically through cookies or other technologies, including, but not limited to, the type of computer or mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your computer or mobile device, your operating system, the type(s) of internet browser(s) you use, and data about the way you use the Service (“Device Data”).
4.1. Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance Visitor’s experience. Visitor's web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. We may use the following types of cookies:
Enables enhanced functionality, such as videos and live chat. If you do not allow these, then some or all of these functions may not work properly.
Provide statistical information on site usage, e.g., web analytics so we can improve this website over time.
Used to create profiles or personalize content to enhance your shopping experience.
Essential for the site and any requested services to work, but do not perform any additional or secondary function.
5. СOMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAW
5.1. For Users located in the European Economic Area (EEA) privacy rights are granted and all processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with regulations and rules following the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
5.2. For Users located in the Federal Republic of Germany privacy rights are granted and all processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with regulations and rules following the Federal Data Protection Act of 30 June 2017 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2097), as last amended by Article 12 of the Act of 20 November 2019 (Federal Law Gazette I, p. 1626).
6. WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
- To operate and make The Service available;
- For billing and fraud prevention, on the basis of our legitimate interests in ensuring a safe and secure environment, and in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- To analyze Maramio usage as necessary for our legitimate interest in improving the Service to grow our business;
- To contact you and deliver (via email, push notifications, or otherwise) administrative and marketing notices with your consent when required under applicable law, as necessary for our legitimate interests in proper communication and engagement with you and in promoting our business;
7. LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE USER
7.1. According to the General Data Protection Regulation you as the User have the following legal rights:
7.1.1. Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR): You can request information directly from us through email@example.com about your data that we hold about you at any time. This information relates, among other things, to the categories of data processed by us, the purposes for which we process them, the origin of the data, if we have not collected them directly from you, and, if applicable, the recipients to whom we have transmitted your data. You can get a free copy of your data from us. If you are interested in further copies, we reserve the right to invoice you for the further copies;
7.1.2. Right to correction (Art. 16 GDPR): You can correct or update your data when you log in to your account or request to correct your data. We will take reasonable steps to keep your data, which we hold and continuously process, correct, complete and up-to-date, based on the most up-to-date information available to us;
7.1.3. Right to deletion (Art. 17 GDPR): You can request that we delete your data, provided that the legal requirements are met. According to Art. 17 GDPR, this can be the case if:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You revoke your consent, which is the basis of the data processing, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of your data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to data processing for direct marketing purposes;
- the data has been processed unlawfully;
- processing is not necessary to ensure compliance with a legal obligation that requires us to process your data; in particular with regard to statutory retention periods; to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You dispute the accuracy of the data for the period that we need to check the accuracy of the data;
- The processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of your data and instead request that its use be restricted;
- We no longer need your data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- You have lodged an objection to the processing, as long as it is not certain whether our legitimate reasons outweigh yours